Money for funding comes from bi-annual casinos the association works. Following the guidelines set out by Alberta Gaming we are able to fund various type of equipment for mobility, communication, transportation and personal care. We are also allowed to provide for home modifications such as lifts, ramps, adaptations make the home accessible.
Applying for funding requires a few steps:
- Only registered members may apply for funding. Become a member by filling out our online membership form if not a member.
- Download funding request form. *No requests will be process without a completed form.
- Fill out the form completely.
- Provide the require quotes from suppliers.
- *As of October 1, 2014 all requests must be submitted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax to 1-866-473-1288. We will not respond to requests that are mailed in.
- *Please note that any equipment that was purchase prior to submitting a request, the request must be submitted within 30 days of purchase.
- Our Request committee meets monthly (September to June) to review requests.
- You will be contacted after the committee has review your request.
We are currently taking stock of the equipment we have and will have a list up shortly of what is available.