Hello and welcome to our website!
The association was established in 1951 by a group of parents who were concerned with the lack of treatment facilities for their children who were affected by cerebral palsy. It was this group that was responsible for the creation of the South Cerebral Palsy Clinic. This clinic provided physiotherapy, speech therapy, and other forms of treatment.
Although the association has changed over the years the goal has remain the same, to provide assistance to those affected by Cerebral Palsy. Today we continue to help our members live a better, more productive life in our community.